Black & White Photography: A Complete Guide for Nature Photographers is a course designed to help you create compelling black and white images. Designed for photographers of all levels, this is a highly practical course that teaches tools that can be immediately integrated into your workflow.
The course includes:
- Lessons and tutorials in understanding the essentials of black and white photography
- Guidance on creativity, personal expression, and storytelling using black and white photos
- Practical tips on learning to see in black and white, both in the field and in the digital darkroom
- Photoshop and Lightroom workflow, plus the tools that you can use to realize your creative vision
- Many start-to-finish examples with practice files included so you can follow along.
Black & White Photography: A Complete Guide for Nature Photographers includes four separate resources. These items can be purchased separately in the links below, or save 25% by purchasing this bundle.
The course is suitable for photographers of all levels but having an understanding of the basic principles of digital photography, including exposure, focusing, and photo processing, will help you get the most out of this course.
The full product bundle includes:
- 183-page PDF ebook including more than 80 photographs and many illustrations
- 9 videos, including essential concepts, workflow recommendations, an overview of key processing tools (Lightroom, Photoshop, and Silver Efex Pro), and three full start-to-finish examples.
- Total running time for these videos is almost five hours.
- 8 practice files that you can use to follow the lessons in the videos and the ebook
- Many tutorials and exercises to help you immediately implement these ideas into your field practices and workflow
This comprehensive course developed by expert nature photographer Sarah Marino will give you a greater understanding of Black & White Photography and the techniques involved throughout the process. Get this bundle today and save 25%!