Predominantly captured across the scenic South Island of New Zealand, this 7-part video series begins with the fundamentals of photography, covering off on the core basics of understanding your camera’s functions, the exposure triangle, effectively composing a scene, shooting in manual mode and then moving into more advanced techniques such as exposure blending, focal length bending and handheld focus stacking.
Heading into the field, follow Will and explore a variety of locations and scenarios. From capturing mountains, seascapes, forests, waterfalls and the night sky, each episode concentrates on different techniques and methods, all categorized and progressing in technicality along the way.
Here’s some of what you’re going to learn in this comprehensive course:
- what to look for (and to avoid) in the field
- how to approach and compose a scene
- adjusting settings and adapting to changing conditions.
- after seeing the image captured in the field, you’ll then learn how the file is processed.
RAW and PSD files are included for you to follow along and edit in step-by-step Photoshop lessons. Commencing with the basics of single exposure editing and working up to techniques such as layer masking, focal length blending and focus stacking. This is the entire image-making process all broken down in a simple and effective way!
Over 7-hours of HD vide tutorial along with hours of bonus content, including vlog episodes from various hikes, gear talk, shooting in ‘bad weather’ video, my photography ‘philosophy’ and heaps more!
We’ve also done the hard work for you, with detailed PDF Show Notes available to print for every episode.
As a self-taught photographer, Will knows the time, effort and frustration that’s involved with learning photography. With a wealth of conflicting knowledge available online, these tutorials simplify the entire workflow from out in the field, to easy yet effective editing techniques and tips to saving and storing your work. An all in one series for beginner and intermediate level photographers.
By purchasing Will’s in-depth video course you’ll get instant access too:
- 7 HD tutorial videos covering various scenarios and lessons (over 9-hours combined duration)
- 5 post-processing Photoshop tutorials; learn how to edit the images captured in the field
- PDF show notes for each episode, summarizing key points
- RAW and PSD files for post-processing tutorials – follow along step-by-step
- Access the exclusive Into The Light Facebook group for discussion, questions and critique
- Bonus content – more video adventures in the field, shooting in ‘bad’ weather episode, gear talk, vlogs and more
What others are saying
“This is the most complete tutorial package available. It’s the bible of landscape photography and I can’t emphasise enough how influential it’s been for my photographic development”
– @michaelcontiphotography Sydney, Australia
“These are some of the best tutorials in the landscape photography community, easy to understand and each episode is filled with a ton of information and knowledge”
– @sam_markham_ NSW, Australia
“Finally, an all inclusive tutorial series that demystifies the shooting and processing techniques we all want to know. Worth the wait”
– @thereal_jsl London, United Kingdom
“These tutorials are informative, detailed and really make you think about what you are trying to capture and achieve with your photography… a must for any landscape photographer”
– @photoswithreg Christchurch, New Zealand
We are so certain that this course will help improve your photography that we offer a full 30-day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that you’re not satisfied with the eBook, simply send us a message within 30 days of your purchase.