Black Friday is just around the corner but there’s already lots of early offers for you to take advantage off. 2018 seems to be an exciting Black Friday for photographers and it’s an opportunity for both beginners and professionals to save big money on photography gear.
So far we’ve found huge discounts on introductory and professional cameras such as the Sony a6000 and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. You can also save hundreds of dollars on lenses, tripods, backpacks and software during the coming week.
In this post, we’ve gathered some of the best deals we’ve found so far and will keep updating as new offers are announced.
Best Camera Deals
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera Body (Save $500)
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body (Save $500)
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II with EF 24-105mm IS STM Lens (Save $700)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens Kit (Save $900)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm and 55-210mm Power Zoom Lenses (Save $250)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III (Save $100)
Best Lens Deals
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens (Save $300)
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM (Save $400)
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens (Save $200)
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO (Save $200)
Best Photography Accessory Deals
- GNARBOX – Portable Backup & Editing System – (Save $100)
- Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW Camera Backpack – (Save $64)
- Manfrotto 190XPRO 3-Section Aluminum Tripod with Q90 Column – (Save $123)
- Save up to 18% on DJI products (Not yet active)
- Save up to $350 on F-Stop Backpack Bundles
Best Photography Software Deals
- Big discounts on Jimmy McIntyre’s Raya Pro Panel for Photoshop (Read our review)
- 50% Discount on the ARCPanel for Photoshop
- $10 Discount and extra bonuses on Skylum’s Luminar
The article will be updated with new deals as they are announced. Be sure to leave a comment if you come across a good offer that we should include!